Fountain located in the center of a masonry retaining wall of the land. The fountain has a curved façade topped with a ball-shaped pinnacle, with a Rococo style cartouche on the front. From that front comes the spout that pours the water over a half-cup-shaped basin.
Next to the fountain there is a rear rectangular stone basin.
There is a theory that the source is due to the design of Francisco de Pruneda, in 1776, and that the name of the construction is due to the alleged alienation of some of those in charge of making the collections in the Office of the Portazgo de Olloniego.