Iglesia de Santa Eulalia

Originally, the church of Uxo was a Romanesque temple built in the 12th and 13th centuries. Due to the construction of the railroad tracks right next to the building, it was demolished in 1922, raising a new temple, displaced from the original, in neo-Romanesque historicist style, in which various elements of the primitive church were used, such as the portal (with capitals with vegetal and figurative decoration) or the Romanesque apse, kept in its original position, perpendicular to the three naves built in 1922. Also the triumphal arch inside the temple, which leads to the new apse It is from the Romanesque period.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top