Iglesia de Santiago

Church already mentioned in documents from 1385, although the current building is the result of a reconstruction from the Baroque period, with additions from the 20th century.

It is a construction with a Greek cross plan, with a nave and a straight head end, with two annexed buildings on each side of the arm. On the outside, it has a semi-open portico to the south and closed to the west, which prevents the view from the outside of the main entrance to the building, on which there is an oculus and a triple-opening belfry.


Scroll to Top