La Rebollá

Head town of the parish of the same name, located 260 meters above sea level, on the slope of Pico Gúa. It has about 100 neighbors, highlighting the parish church building among its hamlets.

La Rebollá had a leper colony, already documented in 1266 and which remained active until 1836.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top