Palacio del marqués de Carrizo

Also known as the Marquis of the Marquises of Regueral, it is a three-story building located on a large plot with a garden limited by a stone wall to the east and a wrought iron fence to the west. The date 1893 is engraved at the entrance to the garden.

On the main facade there is a distribution of lintel openings, with balconies with iron wrought iron parapets on the upper floor.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top