Puente nuevo

Designed by the architect Manuel Reguera in 1771, it was completed in 1780, replacing the old bridge once the change of the river Nalón was completed.

It is a great work of engineering, built in gray limestone ashlar masonry. It has three semicircular arches on which the horizontal step board is arranged, without access ramps.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top