Today the ruins of the old “Mantequera Asturiana” factory, formerly “La Esperanza” paper factory, are preserved. The factory, which was active between 1903 and the 1930s, suffered a fire at its facilities in the 1930s, which has since been in ruins. This was a complex that included manufacturing facilities and a recreational farm, on the banks of the Grases River. The factory building was L-shaped, with bodies at different heights, including a chimney now demolished. There was also a chapel in the place currently occupied by a granary, and a storage building. The fifth of recreation had a navigable channel for a small boat, taking advantage of the channel of the mill that served the facilities of the factory.