Antiguo hospital de peregrinos

Construction of 1713 founded to house the Soto de Luiña pilgrim hospital, replacing a previous establishment, founded in 1607, which was located nearby. The promoter of this hospital, dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary, was the parish priest Antonio Bances.

It is a rectangular-shaped building, with two levels and a hipped roof, with the balconies and windows altering on its facades, with the decorative elements focusing on the cornice and its triglyphs and metopes.

Compartir

Scroll to Top