Ayuntamiento de Llanes

Building built in 1862, as indicated by the plaque on the façade, in order to serve as a “jail for the judicial district and house for the town council of the town and council of Llanes.”

It is a free-standing building, with a rectangular floor plan, formed by two bodies, one at the front with three floors and the other at the back with two. The main façade, towards the Camino de Santiago, has its central section in advance, with three arches on the ground floor, three openings on the first floor preceded by a continuous balcony, and an upper floor presided over by the shield of the council and a window on each side. This central body is crowned with a triangular pediment in the center of which there is a clock and a small bell tower.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top