Ayuntamiento de A Veiga/Vegadeo

Building from 1851, built at the time of the transfer of the municipal capital from Piantón to Vegadeo. It has a rectangular plan and two floors. The lower floor is organized in the form of a portico open to the outside through a succession of semicircular arches, while the upper floor is articulated through the rhythmic succession of lintelled balconies with factory windows (in the case of the two windows located in the center , the balcony extends in front of the two, linking them), crowned with small triangular pediments. On the central axis, on the municipal coat of arms and the line of the cornice, a tower with a clock topped with a wrought-iron structure has risen since 1888.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top