Building built between 1902 and 1906 with a project by the architects Ignacio Velasco and Antonio Suardíaz. Eclectic in style, it has two floors, which are accessed through a stone staircase located in front of the main façade. The building has on the ground floor, towards the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, with a portico delimited by five semicircular arches supported by pillars. Above them rises the main floor, which has five large openings, the central one corresponding to the main balcony of the consistory, on which there is a clock and a bell tower. The roof is made of zinc, with four slopes.