Chapel built in 1623 in baroque style. It has an elongated rectangular ground plan and a cruise. The main facade, very vertical, has two levels, each one with a lintelled opening, on which a shield and the belfry topped in a triangular pediment decorated with balls are arranged.
There is a theory that this chapel was built in San Martín del Mar and that it would later have been moved to its current location. It was sacked during the civil war and closed to worship.