Chapel founded in 1633 at the initiative of a brotherhood founded by an Italian navigator, Joseph de Misso, who was shipwrecked off the Colungian coast and ended his life as a hermit.
The chapel has a portico that precedes the only nave of the building. The portico is delimited by a stone wall, accessed by a short staircase. It is covered with a gabled roof supported by two pairs of stone columns arranged in the front. The nave has a choir at the foot and its roof is flat.