Capilla de los Remedios

Chapel already mentioned in documents from 1719, conformed as a small rectangular building, with a portico at the foot supported by two Tuscan-style stone columns, which precedes the building itself, in which the nave and the apse share space. Inside, it has a barrel vault, with a gabled roof on the outside. On the access door to the building, the belfry is erected, made of ashlar, with a single hole.


Scroll to Top