Capilla de Revillagigedo

Rectangular chapel, with a single nave, with a gabled roof and a practically unornamented exterior, with walls only altered by the opening of lighting bays and the access door, on one of the short sides of the building, standing on it has a blinded rose window and the coat of arms of the Marquises of San Esteban del Mar, finishing all this with a small belfry or bell tower crowned by a stone cross.

It is a building that dates from 1647 or 1672, having used elements for its construction from an old existing chapel in the Gijón/Xixón parish of Tremañes.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top