Capilla de Santa Ana

Large chapel built between 1696 and 1706, with a rectangular floor plan, aligned with the palace. Developed from a medieval chapel, it currently has a Latin cross floor plan with a tribune at the foot, a pantheon and a sacristy flanking the head. A large altarpiece, the work of Antonio de Borja, presides over the interior. The façade is articulated by two towers that delimit a central body of three floors, in which the great door flanked by four columns stands out and on which there are continuous friezes decorated with plant motifs, as well as a split curved pediment in the center of which appears a shield.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top