Capilla del Cristo de Rivero

Small chapel rebuilt in 1891 on the basis of a previous construction, from the 17th century, ordered to be built by Cardinal Alonso Rodríguez de León (whose shield is represented inside), with a very simple plan, in which the nave and the apse. The façade is dominated by a large semicircular arch in which the access door to the chapel is located, configured as a structure dominated by vertical bars in the lower part and radial in the upper part, all of which is topped by a small bulrush with a bell inside.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top