Casa Castro con capilla de la Purísima Concepción

Construction promoted in 1908 by Benigo Castro, a local benefactor to whom other facilities in the area are also owed, such as the parish church or the cemetery chapel.

The house is a rectangular building, with an elongated body with two heights and under cover and another body in the shape of a tower with three heights. In both there are lintel gaps with a strong vertical direction, with a stone frame. Touching the tower rises the small chapel, in neo-Gothic style, which has a main façade with a strong upward direction, with a pointed arch that houses the access door, and a bell tower with obelisks.

Compartir

Scroll to Top