Casa de los Leones o Villa Flora

Construction of 1909 promoted by the Indian Manuel García García, who made his fortune in Mexico thanks to his textile businesses. The house is named after his wife, Flor Valladie.

It is a rectangular building located within a surrounded estate delimited by a stone wall and railings. The main façade, developed parallel to the Camino de Santiago, has a staircase leading to the entrance, flanked by two separate stone lions and located under a portico supported by iron columns that serves as a terrace on the first floor. On the upper floor, there are windows with canopies, the central axis of this facade being topped by a sloping attic. This façade is richly decorative, with a modernist influence, with sgraffito panels with plant decoration.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top