Building built in 1910 with a project by the architect Juan Álvarez Mendoza. It stands on the site that previously occupied the covered market, in an area that had been liberated in the 19th century thanks to the demolition of the old walls.
It was promoted by the Sociedad Casino de Llanes, in which a good part of the llanisca high society participated, largely made up of Indians who were enriched in America.
The building is built in a modernist style, highlighting the decorative richness of its façade, made up of a two-story central body and two flanking towers, with three floors. Decorative elements abound on this façade, alternating balconies, numerous plant ornaments and female masks. Progressively abandoned, it finally passed into municipal hands, currently hosting a cultural center