Large building originally owned by the counts of Santa Engracia and which at the beginning of the 20th century passed into the hands of the Indiano Sinforiano Dosal Sobrino, who reformed the previous construction in 1908 with a project by Juan Miguel de la Cruz, one of the great figures of Asturian architecture of the 20th century.
This is a complex building, with two levels and an attic. In plan, it has two volumes, a rectangular rear one preceded by a narrower one towards the street and the Camino de Santiago. The main façade is landscape, with the main entrance in the center, preceded by a staircase covered by a portico supported by iron Ionic columns, on which two superimposed viewpoints are developed, which are finished with a mansard. On the two levels of this facade there is a terrace, delimited with stone arches. At the rear of the building there is a tower with large windows covered with a truncated pyramidal mansard, this being the most representative element of the construction.
Like the rest of the large villas in this area of Llanes, the palace is located in the center of a large estate, with a garden, delimited by a stone fence and railings facing the road.