Building from 1901 ordered to be built by Manuel Montes Ruidíaz. It is surrounded by an extensive garden and separated from the Camino de Santiago by a closure formed by a stone wall and bars. The building has a rectangular floor plan with three floors and an undercover configured in the shape of a mansard, in the French style. The main façade presents a symmetrical composition on the two main levels with five openings on each floor. Access is through a door in the shape of a semicircular arch preceded by a stone staircase that leads to a porch limited by an iron balustrade.