Schools built in 1918. Very elongated rectangular ground plan, structured in two symmetrical pavilions on both sides of a small central body. It is basically developed on a main floor to which an undercover floor is added at the lateral ends. It stands on a terrain with slight unevenness in such a way that the western pavilion rises on a semi-basement floor. The central body is located very set back, creating a small access patio to the building closed by an iron fence of a rectilinear design located between pillars. In this body the access doors are preceded by a raised portico, with the roof supported by four iron columns with vegetal capital and topped by a stepped pediment. The main façade opens onto the Camino de Santiago while the back one communicates with a playground.