Set located a few meters from the Camino de Santiago. It is made up of the Chapel of Consolation and the schools.
The chapel has a rectangular ground plan, with a single nave and a straight chancel, covered on the inside by a groin vault. The main façade, facing the school building, has a lintel door to access the temple, and a belfry with a circular pediment at the top.
The Lolita Pérez National School was built in 1924, according to an inscription on the main façade. It is a small rectangular building, with a nave to which two polygonal spaces open. These schools were donated by a society of emigrants to America who came from Vilavedelle.