Conjunto monumental de Molín de Vega

Complex made up of the Argüelles Palace, also known as La Casona, a 17th-century construction with two floors and a shield on the main façade, to whose north flank the Chapel of Santa Lucía or Ángel de la Guarda is attached, founded in 1637 by Diego de Argüelles. In this place, on the banks of the Moría river, there probably existed a late medieval defensive tower, the site of the Argüelles lineage.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top