Building built in 1942 with a project by the famous Gijón/Xixón architect Manuel del Busto. It is attached to a previous chapel, from 1896, the work of Luis Bellido, in a historicist style of Gothic inspiration, with a portal in which the great access portal stands out, made up of a large rectangular door flanked by columns that support an adjoining temple. to the facade, under which an image of the Virgin is sheltered. Above, the large rose window of the chapel gives way to the crowning of the façade, in the shape of a cross located on the axis of confluence of the two basins on the roof.
The convent, attached to the temple, is inspired by the Spanish 16th century Herrerian architecture.