The transept, rebuilt in 1716, was transferred in 1960 from the vicinity of the Old Bridge to the port. On a stylized shaft that culminates in a capital, there is a cross with two fronts, in which a Crucified Christ appears carved on one and the Virgin with the Child on the other. It was restored to its original location in 2007.


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top