Edificio de viviendas de 1923

Construction of 1923, in mountain style, with a very narrow facade and four floors. On the lower floor there are two openings in the shape of a semicircular arch, one much wider and wider than the other, placing the entrance door to the building in it. On the first floor there are two rectangular openings, one with a raised balcony and the other located on a decorative relief in which the date of construction of the house is engraved, while on the second level there is a corridor between stone firebreaks, with a Tuscan column in the center supporting a very pronounced eaves on which the upper level rises, corresponding to another corridor located below the deck.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top