Building built between 1935 and 1935 in a rationalist style. It is arranged in a rounded chamfer corner. It has a reinforced concrete structure and has five heights, with a commercial basement. It highlights the composition and the formal values of the first rationalism, as well as the level of integrity in finishes and carpentry. The portal maintains the original door, as well as the opaline glass decoration and lighting elements. The composition of the façade uses the alternation of color to highlight the play of volumes. It presents numerous avant-garde formal elements, such as the tubular railings, the masonry parapets, the concrete flown cornices, the asymmetric arrangement and the flat roofs, highlighting an articulation of volumes reminiscent of cubism.