Rationalist style building from 1935. Rectangular, it has four floors plus a partially blind basement that offers openings in the lower part of the slope. The façade is symmetrical, around the access door on the ground floor and three upper floors of continuous balconies. Building covered by the so-called Salmon Law against unemployment in 1935. Construction was practically completed with the outbreak of the civil war. It was the third construction in the newly ordered Tenderina Alta.