Edificio racionalista

Building from 1935. It was the second construction on the right side of the Tenderina Alta. Avant-garde formal language. It was partially destroyed during the civil war, the rear façade having been fortified to join the inner defensive belt of the city. The building was designed by Joaquín Vaquero Palacios and Francisco Casariego for José Barzana in 1935.

Compartir

Scroll to Top