Ermita de Nuestra Señora de los Remedios

Small construction with a rectangular floor plan with a single nave and choir. It has two access doors from the outside, one on the main façade (in the shape of a semicircular arch) and the other on a side. On the cover, above the door, a small oculus and a one-eyed belfry open.

The chapel was founded in 1612 by García de Valdepares.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top