Building built in 1930, promoted by José Suárez-Guanes y de la Borbolla, count of Valle Pendueles, to serve the children of the towns of Vidiago, Riegu and Puertas, being donated to the Town Hall of Llanes. It is a building that responds to the model of a unitary school for girls and boys, with individual houses, having a U-shaped floor plan, with a backyard adjacent to the Camino de Santiago. It has a classroom in the central nave and two lateral wings for the teachers’ accommodation. The main façade, at the opposite end of the Jacobean route, has a design in the manner of a semicircular arcade, in the middle of which is placed the allusive plaque to the foundation of the center. At both ends there are two doors topped with a triangular pediment that give access to the houses.