Schools founded in 1901 on the initiative of Francisco Pérez de la Fanosa y Regueral, as stated in an existing inscription on the façade.
It is a building structured around three pavilions. The sides have a single height, while the central one has two more underdecks, all of which are covered with gabled roofs.
In the facades the lintel gaps alternate, of different dimensions, appearing on the main façade a steeple with a single eye that finishes off the construction.
In operation until relatively recently, it currently serves as the headquarters of the neighborhood association.