Schools built between 1910 and 1914, with a project by the architect Juan Miguel de la Guardia. It is a large building, with an H-shaped plan and two levels, which in the pavilions at the ends become three.
The façade presents a great variety of types of openings, from doors in the form of semicircular arches to windows of the same style, others with a lowered arch and others more geminate.
The central body is topped by a pediment with a crenellated finish, opening in it the oculus that once housed a clock. The lateral bodies also have, on their three floors, a small oculus.