Hospital-Asilo

Founded in 1898 thanks to the Indian development, the original building was built following a project by the architect Nemesio Cobreros, being configured as a building with a T-shaped plan, based on three pavilions with similar characteristics and a single floor with an attic. Around this original nucleus, which also housed a chapel, new buildings were built, such as the house of the chaplain (from 1910-20) and several buildings designed by the architect Julio Galán Carvajal between 1921 and 1930: infectious pavilions and surgery. In 1947 a sculpture (bronze bust on a pedestal) was installed in the complex in homage to the Indian Ramón García Fernández, one of the promoters of the institution.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top