Church built between 1910 and 1914 on a previous chapel, at the initiative of the Selgas brothers.
It is a large building in the historicism style, in which elements of Romanesque, Gothic or Byzantine influence are combined.
The façade is flanked by Gothic towers that are topped with slate spiers. In the center of the façade there is an axis that on the ground floor is presided over by the access door, crowned by a Romanesque style semicircular arch, over which a large semicircular arch develops on the second level. that houses two bays with stained glass windows, before which there is an image of the Virgin Mary. On these stained glass windows, the façade is finished off as a large triangular pediment.
Inside the church has three naves and a transept, with a chancel covered with a quarter-sphere vault.
Under the church there is a crypt of great artistic interest because it houses an old Visigothic window, which initially belonged to the pre-Romanesque church of Ssantianes de Pravia, which has traditionally been considered the oldest altar in Spain, tied in the 8th century . The crypt works as a pantheon of the Selgas family, where several sarcophagi of great interest are located, some carved by the sculptor Benlliure (for the child José Selgas, who died in 1899).