Church built in 1895 with a project by the architect Luis García Bellido, in the neo-Gothic style. It was built to replace the old medieval church, already mentioned in the 14th century, located in the current Plaza de la Constitución.
It is a building with a Latin cross plan with a single nave, a transept and side chapels, with a trapezoidal apse to which the sacristy is attached.
The main façade has a central street with the access, in the form of a pointed arch, a twin window above it and a bell tower topping the main axis, covered with a pointed spire.
Inside the church there is a main altarpiece and a pulpit in the neo-Gothic style, as well as paintings by Álvaro Delgado. It preserves the image of Nuestra Señora de la Barca, a Romanesque carving from the 13th century that according to tradition would have been found at sea by fishermen from Naviedo.