Church founded in 1038, subject to numerous reforms over time. The oldest remains that are preserved date from the 14th century, corresponding to the front of the south flank of the building, made up of a pointed arch, with four archivolts on imposed capitals, in a transitional style between Romanesque and Gothic. The nave, the chapels, the tower and the choir date from the 18th century, while the sacristy was built in the 19th century. It conserves several inscriptions relating to different construction moments, such as the one in the sundial that dates it to 1814 or the one in the chapel that dates the work of its construction in 1776, with another plaque dating the sacristy in 1814. They are combined in the building late Romanesque and popular baroque styles.