Iglesia de San Jorge

Historicist style temple, which imitates Romanesque architecture. It has a single nave, covered with a vaulted vault. Outside, the bell tower stands out, located on one flank of the main façade, which has three levels: the access level, with a semi-circular door; the first, with a triple window, also with semicircular arches, on which a relief representing Saint George and the dragon is placed, finishing all this with a small rectangular opening, under the roof, at the vertex of which stands a small stone cross. The church was built in 1943 on the site of a previous temple burned down during the civil war.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top