Iglesia de San Miguel

Of the primitive church of San Miguel, from the 18th century, only the open portico that was located at the foot of the nave remains today, and which presents in its central section a bell tower with a prism-shaped finish on a small dome . To this space, dating back to 1738, a new structure was attached in the 20th century, which forms a final set with an L-shaped plan.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top