Church rebuilt in 1772 on a previous Romanesque temple, of which elements such as a Romanesque capital are preserved. It has a single nave and a square apse, as well as a lateral portico that gives access to a voussoir entrance to the temple. The west facade, built in 1883, is large and historically inspired. It has a square body in which a central oculus is arranged. On it the belfry rises, with two sections and ending in a triangular shape. It preserves two pieces embedded in the body of the sacristy, under the eaves: a capital with vegetal decoration and a scallop, remains of the primitive temple that stood here.