Iglesia de San Vicente de Trasona/Tresona

Historicist style temple (combining Romanesque elements with others typical of traditional Asturian architecture) built in 1947 on a previous temple destroyed during the civil war.

It has a rectangular floor plan, with a single nave, a prominent transept in plan and a semicircular apse, with two adjoining rooms. A portico surrounds the sides of the nave and the main façade, in the center of which stands a square tower with four heights and topped by a bell tower.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top