Iglesia de Santa María de la Corte

Church of the old Benedictine monastery of San Vicente, today it is a parish church. It was built in 1587 with a project by the architect Jun del Ribero Rada. It has a rectangular floor plan and three floors, being the first presence in Oviedo under the influence of Palladio.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top