Romanesque church from the 13th century, built on a previous temple, from the pre-Romanesque period (founded around 761).
It is a rectangular plant temple, with a single nave and square apse. To the south it has an open portico, the sacristy adjoining to the north of the nave. The belfry or bell tower is from 1905, consisting of two holes and ending in a pyramidal shape.
Inside, the nave is covered with an exposed wooden structure, while at the head there is a barrel vault.
The decorative motifs are centered on the apse (with corbels in which animal and vegetable figures are represented), and on the cornice. On the west side façade, imposts with geometric decorations, based on semicicles, are located.