Church started to build in 1712 at the request of the parish priest Antonio Bances de la Vimera y Osorio.
It has a floor plan in the shape of a Latin cross, with three naves and a double transept, ending with a semicircular apse. The private chapel of the Epiphany opens onto the transept. It has a square tower at the foot of the nave. The tower, from 1716, is opened on its lower floor by means of semicircular arches, counting, above, with two levels in height and with a spire finish. In the niches on the facade of the tower there are images of saints, apostles and the Virgin Mary.
On the north and south sides there are two porticoes, supported by iron columns and open to the outside.