Church of Romanesque origin already mentioned in the Liber Testamentorum of the Cathedral of Oviedo. It was rebuilt in the 20th century. An inscription placed next to the main portal indicates that the facade and the tower were rebuilt in 1916, at the expense of Ramón Álvarez de Arriba. The church has a rectangular plan with three naves covered at different heights, the central one being covered with a half-barrel vault, while the lateral ones are lintelled. The main chapel has a square plan, highlighting the height. A square tower enhances the facade of the imafronte, having in the lower part a closed portico that runs along the western and southern flanks, sheltering two doorways of Romanesque typology, one of them being decorated with geometric and plant motifs.