Iglesia parroquial de San Vicente

Temple built in 1868 as a consequence of the constitution of Po as an independent parish. The church was financed thanks to the Indian capital. It is a building in the historicist style, with a Latin cross floor plan and a single nave. It has a bell tower at the foot of the nave, as well as a portico on the south façade, where the entrance to the temple is located.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top