Muros de Nalón

Capital town of the council of the same name. There are testimonies of the Roman occupation of this territory. Muros became independent in 1827, joining the council of Pravia until 1847, and receiving its name of Muros de Nalón in 1916.

Services:

  • Restaurant
  • Grocery store
  • Bank office
  • Pilgrims hostel
  • Clinic

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top