Building from 1905, with a project by the architect Miguel García de la Cruz. It was conceived as an asylum for working mothers, at the initiative of Mariano Suárez Pola, hence it has always been known as Asilo Pola. Since 19¿¿ it has housed the Nicanor Piñole Museum, dedicated to the figure and work of this important 20th-century Asturian painter.
It is a building with a T-plan, with two volumes, of which the main one has two floors and the rear one only. Outside, the alternation of padded walls, windows and balconies with carefully designed wrought iron windowsills stands out.